IxI SoNiK IxI
    By IxI SoNiK IxI,

Saturnin is a Saturn and ST-V emulator for Windows

• GUI : corrected some translation problems, everything should be fine now

» Saturnin homepage.

olafnes v1.0y Released

olaf
    By olaf,

I updated my NES emulator again, all that's new in this version is support for mapper 222. I got bored and decided to release my work of 3 minutes, click here to visit olafnes' official homepage.

Crystal System emulator

James
    By James,

http://nebula.emulatronia.com/

updated! version 1.1 : An update to the crystal system emu. I've fixed the music speed in evolution soccer, also the emulator shouldn't fail if your videocard doesn't support Hardware T&L (it's not used, but the emu always tried to use a hardware T&L Device). If you are getting "Unable to initialize video subsystem" error, open Emulator.ini and in the [Renderer] section add: SoftwareVertexProcessing=1 If it still fails, your videocard is not enough to run the emulator (minimum req: 512x512 textures in ARGB8888 format)

olafnes v1.0x Released

olaf
    By olaf,

I updated my NES emulator a few minutes ago, below are the details of olafnes v1.0x.

- last mapper to receive substitution is remembered in the mapper substitution window now

- some more internal cleaning of the original basicnes 2000 v1.5 [debug level 2] source code

- added support for hexidecimal format cheating (also, a game genie to hexidecimal format convertor

- rearranged some menus and added some new keyboard shortcuts

- Official Homepage

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS