James
    By James,

http://haze.mame.net

0.85u3

------

Driver Improvements:

--------------------

- Improved video performance in suprnova games. [Carlos Santillan]

- Improved sound balance for nyanpani, citybomb, topspeed.

- Fixed visible area and controls in hanaawas. [Pierpaolo Prazzoli]

- Additional input port cleanup. [El Condor]

- Fixed sound board error in Tapper. [b.S.Ruggeri]

- Fixed numerous problems in Return of Lady Frog. [Pierpaolo Prazzoli]

- Added preliminary sound to Return of Lady Frog. [R. Belmont]

- Fixed colors in usclssic. [David Haywood]

- Fixed music tempo in athena. [unzu]

Changes to the main program:

----------------------------

- Incorporated bugfix to the zlib code that was missing from the official distribution. [smf]

New Games supported or promoted from GAME_NOT_WORKING status:

-------------------------------------------------------------

Field Goal [stefan Jokisch]

Robo Wres 2001 [Tomasz Slanina]

Jumping Pop [David Haywood, Guru, R. Belmont]

New Reviews! Yes, more reviews!

Gryph
    By Gryph,

Tekken series reviewed

Mag
    By Mag,

Well, I have reviewed all the current tekken titles, took me a whole day to finish all 5 reviews, but this is the last thing I wanted to do before attending college, in about a few days. So when it begins, I will be busy both going on my first year of college and applying for a job :unsure: Anyway, this is quite an accomplisment for myself, usually I never actually have time to review.

Tekken

Tekken 2

Tekken 3

Tekken Tag Tournament

Tekken 4

btw.. I did not mentioned I used to be a tekken addict way back when I came to america, this is actually one of the first fighting game I play aside from street fighter. I sorta continue, and become an excellent player, but I lose all that now lol !! (thx to marvel).

So.. Tekken 5 will be review by none other than myself, for a former addict and still a Tekken veteran, I like to review this personally myself, til the end of the Tekken series. :P

New Reviews!

Alpha
    By Alpha,

• Capcom Vs. SNK 2
      cvss2_logo.gif

"Back in actions from the first taste of capcom and snk collision. This time with more characters, and the ever new groove system making this more exciting and challenging. Not only the game has enhanced, but everything from start to bottom is newly developed, the fighting system engine is different from the previous game. This new badass, has outrank one of the top popular fighting game in the world." - Magnis

»» Read The Review!

• F-Zero: GP Legend
      fzerogplegendgba_sm.jpg

"When the Super Nintendo launched in 1991, the most spectacular of the launch titles was easily the original F-Zero. This futuristic racer made use of Nintendo's Mode 7 programming to give the game a semi-3d feel and an incredible sense of speed. Although it lacked the depth of other launch titles like Super Mario World and Pilotwings, F-Zero was defintely more than the "Mode 7 tech demo" detractors made it out to be." - darkmage479

»» Read The Review!

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS