Saturn Emulator For Dreamcast Released!

ForceX
    By ForceX,
    http://ljsdcdev.sunsite.dk/

Please note right now that this only can load up the bios.

This was announced yesterday:

Project L, unmasked!

Well, I finally got Project L to do something, and as promised, there will be a screenshot (keep reading). However, much has changed since project L's inception, the biggest of which being that this is a port now. Anyway, since I know everyone just wants the screenshot, I'll put it up now...:

For those of you that don't know, that is the language screen of the Sega Saturn BIOS, and yes, that is running on the Dreamcast. Project L is a port of the Linux Saturn Emulator yabause.

Binaries will come sometime soon....

This was announced today:

Yabause-dc Binaries/Source

Okay, here's the source and binary to Project L. From now on, it should be referred to as yabause-dc. Please read the README.DC file for important information.

That's all for now.

This is an awesome start. Imagine playing the rare saturn games on the DC (If you don't own a Saturn + ModChip - or the original game). This is gonna rock!!!

-=ghoul 'n Ghosts Reviewed=-

Diso
    By Diso,

Running around as Arthur killing as many monsters as you can to save the princess. The usual story.

Read the Review Here!

ghout.png

Temporary Full Screen Mode For Chankast V0.2a!

Alpha
    By Alpha,

We had a user on our forums notify us of a way found that can make your Chankast v0.2a FULL SCREEN! Currently it is in development for the current upcoming Chankast, but what's wrong of getting a piece of the fun a little sooner?

Here is how to make your Chankast v0.2a Full Screen:

Step 1) Download Fanix Fullscreen

Step 2) Follow the installation instructions and select to run the program after install. Then click Finish.

Step 3) Select "Start using this software". There is no need to see the "Quick Tutorial" since this program is very easy to use.

Step 4) Open Chankast with a game loaded and makesure the title bar is highlighted meaning that the box is currently being used.

Step 5) Hold the RIGHT Alt and RIGHT Click.

Step 6) Congratulations, you now see Chankast Full Screen! Enjoy your game and remember the speed may decrease by making it full screen. If you can change your resolution to 640x480 from Windows, it might work better. Have fun. :)

»» Credits: EmuTalk Forums

Pcsx2 Wip News

Gryph
    By Gryph,

The Playstation 2 emulator PCSX2 is also making some very good progress. It seems that memory card support is almost finished!

Here is the news post from Emufanatics:

My good buddy Shadow just sent me a screenshot showing that PCSX2 now recognizes memory cards, but still can't format. They are very close to getting complete memory card support and once that is completed we will see a new release. Here is the screenshot showing the bios memory card management.

Credits: Emufanatics and Shadow

Related Links:

Official PCSX2 Website

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS