GameboyAdvanceVM 0.03

Alpha
    By Alpha,

GameboyAdvanceVM is a Gameboy advance emulator for Windows, written in Japanese. In since the documentation for this emulator is in Japanese, I cannot tell you what's new in this release.

» https://sourceforge.jp/projects/gbaemu/

FCEUltra v9 Updated!

Alpha
    By Alpha,

Xport has updated his Nes emu for the Xbox with many new features.

Here are some that are included:

- Hardware filters

point, bilinear, trilinear, anisotropic

- Relax shares like $ROOT$ should work now.

- Selectable throttle speed

control how fast your throttle/fast forward functions

- New option to auto-load the most recent save state. Disable from the Configuration menu.

- Auto-Screenshot Capture Mode

when turned on, screenshots will be taken at regular frame

intervals. This interval is user-specified by the "Auto-Screenshot Capture Delay"

setting on the Configuration menu. Useful for ripping sprites.

» Homepage

SSF 0.7 R3 Released!

Alpha
    By Alpha,

SSF is a Sega Saturn emulator for Windows. However, the documentation for this emulator is in Japanese, so unfortounately I cannot tell you what's new.

» Homepage

Raine Source Packages and Docs Updated!

Alpha
    By Alpha,

'Tux' has updated the official website of Arcade emulator, RAINE, today.

Additions And News:

* Source Packages Updated - ; The detect-cpu script and the TOOLS directory were forgoten in the 0.38.1 source packages, making them impossible to compile. I just updated them to fix that, sorry !

(And I'll try to stop to post here everyday ! )

* Docs Updated - ; Nothing really impressive in that, but they hadn't been updated since september 2002, so quite a few things were outdated (video effects, history.dat support, and so on...). I don't like to update docs usually, but this time this was quite necessary.

All the versions are updated (html online, pdf, and zip file containing the original lyx file and the asccii file). The zip file and the pdf files are on the Archive page.

» Homepage

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS