WWE Raw For PC :: Reviewed!

Alpha
    By Alpha,

[left:0fa0873b8b]http://img.gamespot.com/gamespot/images/2002/pc/spo/wweraw/w_box.jpg[/left:0fa0873b8b]The first ever WWE Wrestling 3D game for PC has finally been reviewed. It has over 40 characters and the best graphics you will ever see for PC. It also uses enhanced 3D graphics, however there is a lot of letdowns in this game. Some that can be quite annoying and can just make you stick this game back on your shelf.

[align=center:0fa0873b8b]---> Click Here To Read The Review [/align:0fa0873b8b]

Satourne 1.0.2p Released!

Alpha
    By Alpha,

Satourne is a Sega Saturn emulator for Windows.

News:

- Fixed a bug which could cause strange behaviour with SH2 plugins when swithing between saturn and ST-V mode.

- ST-V roms are now specified in the "STV_roms.ini" file. You can add roms that I don't own. Please give me some feedback if you test games that I don't have. Read "STV roms ini file.howto.txt" for more informations.

SH2 interpreter plugin 1.1:

- Modified the way opcodes are fetched. Emulation is now ~20% faster.

>> Visit HomePage

Snes9x 1.40 Released!

Alpha
    By Alpha,

Here's what's new:

-DSP-2 support, homegrown in the forum by ZSNES and Snes9x contributors.

-Full C4 support, courtesy Nach (asm) and anomie (C version and the initial research)

-OBC1 support, thanks to ZSNES for the original development and sanmaiwashi for the C port.

-Justifier support- neviksti and I handled this. Enjoy playing Lethal Enforcers.

-better memory mapping- More games play, including Dai Kaiju Monogatari 2, without the patch.

-DSP-1 improvements- The same people who helped bring you DSP-2 support have vastly improved the emulation accuracy here

Fewer hacks- More games play using the same emulation thanks to new changes.

-OpenGL and Glide hi-res fixes- If you saw odd rendering before, it is fixed now.

-Rendering improvements- A lot fewer glitches, but there's more to come after we run many tests.

-H-DMA fixes- Gun Force and Genocide 2 are happy

-CPU fixes- quite a few instructions were modified for better accuracy.

-New Graphics pack config (Win32)- no need to try to get the packs in just the right place

-Color coded ROM loading- When you load a ROM, Snes9x changes the message color to indicate whether the ROM is a known hack or possibly bad, interleaved or normal.

-A rewritten Win32 GUI- funkyass and I have rewritten most of the dialog boxes (the DLL is still required, but the next full release should see it gone)

>> Visit HomePage

RockNES 3.00 Released!

Alpha
    By Alpha,

RockNES is a NES emulator for DOS.

News:

- My brand new kickass 6502/2A03 CPU core;

- Sound drivers (pAPU + VRCVI) rewritten from scratch (better support);

- New savestate file format, fully composed by tagged blocks;

- Fixed a few problems saving/loading states;

- Fixed WAVE logging;

- Fixed WorkRAM initial data back to $00s, except for mapper #4;