xu4 v0.08 Released

XXLEnigma
    By XXLEnigma,

A new version of xu4, a RPG Ultima IV emulator for Windows and Linux. Here's the list of changes to v0.08:

2xSaI scaler (now the default)

fullscreen mode (-f on the command line)

skip intro mode (-i on the command line)

shrines and meditation, more actions affect karma

sleep fields and poison now work

if the party dies, they are now resurrected by Lord British

spell casting improvements: Awaken, Cure, Heal, Dispel, Resurrect work

Get it http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.p...?group_id=36225]HERE[/url]

eSMS v1.01(fix) Released

XXLEnigma
    By XXLEnigma,

A new version of eSMS, a Sega Master System and Game Gear emulator for Windows, has been released. This release is aimed at fixing some strange bugs that you might of came across in yesterday's release.

Get it HERE

GameboyVM 0.06 Released!

XXLEnigma
    By XXLEnigma,

GameboyVM is a Gameboy emulator for Windows.

I dunno what's new since the page is in Japanese.

Get it HERE

PadJoy v0.7 Released

XXLEnigma
    By XXLEnigma,

ammoQ has released v0.7 of his PSX emulator plugin for Linux. Here's the news coming directly from PSX Fanatics:

A new version of my plugin is available, which includes some improvements for macros:

a) several bugs removed when recording keyboard events in macros mostly usefull for PCSX)

:D Event names are now written with symbolic names instead of numbers in the config files, making it *much* easier to edit macros with an editor

mixed macros (keyboard + joy device) are still a problem... I will fix that soon, promised

users of version previous to 0.62 have to reconfigure; upgrading 0.62 to 0.7 is done automatically

Get it HERE

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS