Makaron T10 released

Robert
    By Robert,

Dreamcast emulator

At least some of you must realize that developing Makaron is a time consuming process. Time I could very well be spending doing things that bring me money. I have expenses you know, mostly PC hardware and software but also Dreamcast games and other stuff (like a new oscilloscope, as the old one died on me sometime ago).

I'm happy people use my emulator and find it useful, but I also belive it's only fair I got someting out of it as well.

Having said that I've came up with an idea of Pay to Play system for Makaron - prepaid style. Makaron will be free to download and try out but to play longer you will need to purchase an activation code. Simply put, in exchange for money you'll be given a limited time to use my emulator. Once that time is up you'll need to pay again, very much like you would for a cell phone number.

pay ment options will include credit cards and other common money transfer services, but I haven't yet decided on the rates so it'll take a few days to set everyting up. I will be done with the activation code shortly too.

>> Purchase it HERE.

With this, it has been decided that 1emulation will from now, only report on products which are completely free, complete, and unrestricted (to our knowledge). That means, no trial versions, no charges of any kind, not restricted to beta testers, not restricted to members of forums.

Phleon 1.3 released

Robert
    By Robert,
    Version 1.3 is now out

Website/download: http://phleon.kloplop321.com

Phleon is a simple program for those that wish to test their themes without having to waste a bunch of time on their DS, taking out their memory card from the computer, booting up, starting moonshell, testing, shut down, put the memory card back into the computer, and so on. I've also worked really hard just making things work, as in opening a previously made theme(even themes from outside of Phleon), and saving themes. In other words, It creates a folder that is just "Drag & Drop" into the skin folder of your moonshell folder of your memory card.

I do like to have feedback via email.

Updates:

- I spelled English wrong, now fixed -.-

- "Leave to -1 to make it automatic" now not on top of everything

- minimized the spacing in the "windows emulator" window

- added some Portuguese things

- Full Spanish done(with tool-tips)

- Full Portuguese done(with tool-tips)

- fixed the single color file list highlight

- setting up all text in program to be able to change(such as tool-tips, and other windows I have added.)

- Modified the top screen emulator to be more pixel alike

- Added resizing windows by mouse in the window emulator!

- fixed possible cross threading issue that now comes up with the 3.5 .NET framework

- body and box menu actions where switched

- fixed the progress bar accidental reversal

- French Revamped(meaning new and human-ly translated thanks to cosmos cosmos)!

- German additions(tool-tips and some dialog stuff thanks to silent_code)!

- Dutch is now Full, thanks to Kawa from GBADev

Recent News

Goomba Color 2008-03-29 released

Robert
    By Robert,
    Version 2008-03-29

- Rearranged VRAM

- Allowed more leeway in games crossing past page #0

- Frame Rate counter now visible

- Optimized memory reads by 1 cycle

- Fixed LCD status polling for real (Final Fantasy Legend 1&2 work again)

>> Get it HERE.

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS