GoombaColor 1008--03-18 released

Robert
    By Robert,
    Goomba Color is a GBC emulator written for the GBA. Even though the GBA usually natively plays GBC games, Goomba Color provides the convenience to run multiple games from a flash cartridge, and also runs on the Nintendo DS and Game Boy Micro.

Version 2008-03-18

* Moved GB rom bank 0 to GBA VRAM for higher speed!

* Faster LCD status polling

* Some minor CPU optimizations

>> Get it HERE.

Xfire 1.89 released

Robert
    By Robert,
    Release notes for 1.89March 17th, 2008

- Increased the screenshot limit of uploaded images from 15MB to 150MB.

- *beta* Added the ability to upload game videos to your profile page. Read more in the FAQ.

- Fixed bug with xfcodec.dll causing other AVI files to load improperly.

- Fixed CPU load issue with chat rooms with lots of people in them.

- Reworked voice chat internals to work much better on certain poorly-performing sound devices.

- Fixed Shadow skin display bug with non-default text size.

- Added buttons to the chat, screenshot, and video tabs on Shadow skin.

Added Xfire In-Game 2.0 support including the mouse to the following games: Action Unreal Tournament 2004 Conflict: Denied Ops Dungeon Siege: Legends of Aranna Emperor: Battle for Dune

FIFA Manager 06 Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone James Bond 007 Nightfire Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2

Quake 4 Demo Sword of the Stars: Born of Blood Urban Terror

New games supported: Impossible Creatures Resident Evil 3: Nemesis Theme Hospital Flysis

RuneScape Penumbra: Black Plague Hello Kitty Cutie World Beyond Good & Evil

The Club Europa 1400: The Guild (Gold) Red Stone Frontlines: Fuel of War

Grand Chase (Asia) Grand Chase The Sims 2 FreeTime Turning Point: Fall of Liberty

Lost: Via Domus Phun SpaceForce Captains NASCAR Racing 2002 Season

Darkeden The Experiment FairyLand Fritz 8

Bots Crusaders: Thy Kingdom Come Cal Ripken's Real Baseball

>> Get it HERE.

CTorrentPSP

Mooney
    By Mooney,
    This is a port and a bit of Enhanced CTorrent to PSP by danzel (danzelatlocalhostdotgeekdotnz)

Enhanced CTorrent: http://www.rahul.net/dholmes/ctorrent/

CTorrentPSP: http://localhost.geek.nz

The features supported are fairly minimal (No protocol encryption, https support, peer exchange, etc)

You can download torrents from t**p*****b**.org, I've used it as my test site.

I tried to port libtorrent and libtorrent.ro before trying to port ctorrent.

It should be possible to port transmission (might need some work on the pthreads port however), but seriously, torrenting on PSP? You are crazy!

The PSP networking stack really isn't designed for running torrents, I've limited peers to 20 to attempt to alleviate this, but it still causes problems some times.

Source and Downloads: Danzels Internets

PCSX2 0.9.5 SVN Rev. 327 released

Robert
    By Robert,

PS2 emulator

PCSX2 0.9.5 SVN Rev. 327

Noteable changes in this beta:

- Vsync/Hsync rewritten, stops DMC video freezing, improves real time cutscene lipsync.

- Memcard selection saving fixed.

- SPU2 Async adjusted to be quicker and hopefully stable.

- Special "speed hack" added which tightens SPU2 Async but slows the emu down, can help in the case of some videos (FFXII demo for me)

>> Get it HERE.

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS