MeBoy 1.6 released

Robert
    By Robert,

GB/GBC emulator for mobile phones

3 Mar 2008: MeBoy 1.6 released! Version 1.6 finally fixes one bug that caused previous versions to crash a few hours into some games.

>> Get it HERE.

Agemame 0.123u3 released

Hawq
    By Hawq,

Various releases from Richard Bannister

Robert
    By Robert,

Richard Bannister has converted a number of emulators to run on the Apple Mac.

releases3rd March 2008

BSNES, Emulator Enhancer, Oswan, and SMS Plus have all been updated. Here are the changes:

- (BSNES) Fixed an unfortunate bug in the previous release that caused sound to go badly off kilter after about fifteen minutes of play.

- (Enhancer) Tweaked the behaviour of the Prioritise speed over smoothness option to improve sound quality when VBL sync is on.

- (Oswan) Massively improved compatibility and sound brought on by synchronising elements of a number of different forks of the original Oswan project.

- (Shell) Changed the default preferences to turn brushed metal off by default, since it looks pretty hideous under 10.5 or later.

- (Shell) Made some slight adjustments to the behaviour of the "Prioritise speed over smoothness" option.

- (SMS Plus) Fixed issue where region setting in preferences was always ignored.

- (SMS Plus) YM2413 sound core preference was reversed. Fixed.

- (SMS Plus) YM2413 sound now works again. Note that you must have Domestic (Japanese) hardware enabled for this to work.

These will probably be the last updates for a little while, as I'm off to Australia for a two week holiday next weekend, and after my return I'm going to do the next few Microsoft exams. Still, no worries, eh?

>> Get them HERE.

Meisei 1.1.1 released

Robert
    By Robert,

MSX emulator

02-03-08: 1.1.1

- mappers: AMD flash erase sector/chip command didn't work properly

- changed default video format to PAL, per default C-BIOS region code

- gfx: fullscreen setting is now saved, so it's possible to start meisei in full screen

>> Get it HERE.

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS