UltraMAME 1.91 released

Robert
    By Robert,

Front End

Updated 9/15/07

Version 1.91

* Fixed issue with different screen sizes. Now properly works on displays with different aspects, such as vertical and 16:9. This fixes my Pac-Man roostertail with vertical monitor. :)

Known bugs:

* There is an occasional issue that pops up in SP2 (not sure what service pack or patch causes it) but sometimes the frontend (or MAME) will lock up when launched from the frontend. As near as I can tell, it happens only the first time it's launched and not every time. I went back to SP1 on my XP machine and the problem does not occur, so it's probably some security "fix" that causes it.

* There are probably bugs in the onscreen menu if you enable that feature in the INI. I haven't troubleshot this feature much because I don't use it in my cabinet. My children seem to screw up the frontend good when it's enabled!

>> Get it HERE.

BeebEm 3.8 released

Robert
    By Robert,

BBC emulator

BeebEm Change History

=====================

Version 3.8 (Mike Wyatt, Jon Welch)

-----------

* Enhanced user defined key mapping support. Shifted and unshifted key presses can now be defined separately so custom logical mappings can be defined.

* Added load and save options for user defined key mappings.

* Corrected emulation of PLY processor instruction.

* Fixed bug in sound emulation that was causing sound artifacts.

* Set root directory to $ for new ADFS images.

* Fixed keyboard interrupt handling (can now enter name in Super Pool high score table).

* Added some preference options to autosave CMOS and all of the prefs on exit. Also, by popular demand, added a prefs option to remember the last folder used for loading disc/tape/state files.

* Fixed disc write protect menu update when ejecting a disc.

* Increased default Econet flag fill timeout to 250000. Improves Econet comms a bit (still not 100% though).

>> Get it HERE.

AmiArcadia/WinArcadia 4.56 released

Robert
    By Robert,

Multi-system emulator

AmiArcadia emulates the Emerson Arcadia 2001 (Bandai, Emerson, Grandstand, Intervision, Leisure-Vision, Leonardo, MPT-03, Ormatu, Palladium, Poppy, Robdajet, Tele-Fever, Tempest, Tryom, Tunix, etc.) and Interton VC 4000 (Acetronic, Fountain, Interton, Prinztronic, Rowtron, Voltmace, Waddington, etc.) console families, and the Elektor TV Games Computer.

Features include: ReAction GUI, load/save snapshots, windowed and full-screen modes, CPU tracing, trainer, drag and drop support, iconification, graphics scaling, automatic load/save of configuration, keyboard/joystick/gamepad support, BIOS image not needed, autofire, warp mode, raster-based emulation, gameplay recording/playback, PAL/NTSC modes, demultiplexing, autosave, narrow mode, help window, source code, flag line emulation toggle, debugger, frame skipping.

http://amigan.1emu.net/releases/

http://amigan.classicgaming.gamespy.com/

Changes since 4.55:

. Improved help menu.

. Improved game information window.

. Improved watchpoint handling for read-once registers.

. Bug fixes.

>> Get it from the links above.

DeSmuME 0.7.2wp5sp rop released

Robert
    By Robert,

DS emulator

>> Get it HERE.

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS