GameEx weekly update

Robert
    By Robert,

Front End

21st July, 2007 - GameEx 8.61

* Patch for faulty ArcadeVGA driver/hardware where the cards are reporting the wrong refresh rate

* Theme Editor 1.81 by Ben Baker (Headkaze) that fixes not being able to select AVI videos

* A few optimizations on Gameex initialization, may possibly start up quicker

* Fixes AVI/MPEG files not playing in screensaver

20th July, 2007 - GameEx 8.59

* New feature: MNG videos now playable in screensaver

20th July, 2007 - GameEx 8.58

* New screensaver mode feature with the ability to have GameEx turn off the monitor/display

* Fixes wrong reolution being set after return from screensaver

19th July, 2007 - GameEx 8.57

* Fix to frameskipping where the interface would run much too fast when monitor refresh rate was above 60

19th July, 2007 - GameEx 8.55

* Fixes setting wrong resolution after returning to GameEx

* For registered users the ability to block keys and mouse buttons via an advanced emulator config file

* Auto update will now restart GameEx if it fails. Completely cab and shell friendly.

18th July, 2007 - GameEx 8.54

* Fixes error when autoupdate is running

* Fixes gameex returing to wrong resolution after running a game

16th July, 2007 - GameEx 8.51

* Fixes for oriental/asian systems or any system with a double byte code page

16th July, 2007 - GameEx 8.50

* Reduced size of gameex install by 2mb

* Hard disk space requirements for the install are also reduced.

* Size of default themes download reduced by 2mb

* Fixes autoupdate when set to update at startup

* Fixes detection of controls to not exit screensaver

15th July, 2007 - GameEx 8.49

* Thanks to the best graphic designer I currently know, new not played and live MAME logos by Amos

15th July, 2007 - GameEx 8.48

* New and improved Auto Update

* Fixes the IO error

* Frees up MS Windows to do other things (system friendly)

* Can minimize window

* Can cancel by closing window

* No pause before and after running

* Progress bar when downloading

* Can clearly see install running

* Tells you if an error occurs

* (Auto update is a registered version feature)

Changelog / Download 8.61

MameLoad TNG u20 released

Robert
    By Robert,

Front End

July 20th, 2007

Beta u20 Released

- Added some enhanced joystick navigation using a combination of a pressed down button (whatever is mapped as BUTTON 1 in windows) plus a direction (up/down/left/right). I added what I felt were the more useful keyboard commands so you can have more functionality if your keyboard isn't immediately available (while using a cabinet, for instance). All buttons pressed that are not "BUTTON 1" will launch the game as before. Specific bindings are listed in MLREADME.TXT.

- Hopefully fixed a bug which made it impossible to select your font properly in some cases.

- Added "mac2bios" (Multi Amenity Cassette System 2 BIOS) to the list of games which show up on the master game list, but have no roms. This is a case similar to the way PONG might be added. This also exposed a bug being able to select a game added in this manner. This comes with the change in MAME behavior of BIOS sets now (as of 0.117u1) being listed on the master game list.

- Fixed the display message when adding/deleting favorites - it was being overwritten by FONT information display when loading favorites.

Changelog / Download

NeonDS 0.1.0 Released

Robert
    By Robert,

DS emulator

NDS BIOS files are no longer required for running games in version 0.1.0. There are still some BIOS functions not emulated, but I didn't find games calling these functions. If you encounter "und" error like the following picture shows, please send an email to me to let me know, because it is probably caused by un-emulated BIOS functions. Thanks.

Most of the 2D graphic features are already emulated in version 0.1.0. Next I'll start working on implement 3D graphic features.

Changelog:

* Emulate BIOS functions

* Implement 2D background rotate and scale

* Implement bitmap mode background and sprite

* Optimize 2D window handling

* Optimize mmu implementation

Changelog / Download

DeSmuME v0.7.2wp2 ppa released

Robert
    By Robert,

DS emulator

>> Get it HERE.

* RTC (real time clock) experimental (experimental) mounting. Same period it does in the date of PC.

* GDB (GNU Debugger) experimental of stub (experimental) mounting.

* Improvement of geometry engine interface.

* Both sides correcting the fact that it has the fact that it has reversed with primitive drawing of the geometry engine.

* The rewriting GXFIFO. And it works to the DMA transfer to GXFIFO. ('The A `) without fail by mistake the [ru] [kore]

* Drawing up the explanatory file of desmume.exe.ini.

Translation is thanks to Devia Eleven.

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS