- MIME / Attachment fixes

- Support for feeds >64kb

- stuff I forgot

>> Get it HERE.

Xfire 1.77 released

Robert
    By Robert,
    Release notes for 1.77June 18th, 2007

* New Xfire In-Game interface, using the mouse, is in beta testing! It is enabled for all Dawn of War games.

* Fixed a game detection issue for some people with World of Warcraft and Warcraft III.

* Displaying friends' screenshots in the infoview was enabled last release, but it was so popular that it caused some server problems. We expect to reenable this within days.

* Improved the profile page web interface to display screenshots.

* New games supported: Crazy Taxi, Last Chaos USA, The Sims 2 Deluxe, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, Broken Sword - The Sleeping Dragon, Syberia, Syberia2, Voyage Century Online, Sauerbraten, Dogz 4, Freeciv - beta, Tibia, UFO - Extraterrestrial, Pirates of the Carribean: At World's End, Halo 2, Attack on Pearl Harbor, Red Alert - A Path Beyond, Entropia Universe, World of Padman, Populous - The Beginning, Populous - The Beginning - Undiscovered Worlds, Tomb Raider - Anniversary, Baldur's Gate II, Birth of America, and Neverwinter Nights 2 AMD 64 Version.

Changelog / Download

Click-2U 1.00.48 released *EDITED*

Robert
    By Robert,

PS2 emulator

Let me say firstly I have no idea if this is real or fake, please add your comments to this news thread.

Click-2U Playstation 2 Emulator is an emulator which can load Playstation 2 CD/DVD's and run the game like A Playstation 2. This Software contains the best plugins for the best quality. The new version is 600% FASTER THAN THE PREVIEWS VERSION

* link removed *

The download file size is about 21.2 mb.

EDIT: I had this checked out, and it turns out to be a RIPOFF of PCSX2 0.9.2 !!

The PCSX2 team has been informed!

CPS3 Tile Compression Part 2

GodPigeon
    By GodPigeon,

These guys are seriously on a roll.

Dox made a suggestion, I implemented it, and now the tile DMA is fixed.

Basically the RLE byte should affect the last normal byte before it, NOT the byte after it. This simplifies the code, and produces much better results.

sfiii_new_bg_6.png

>>Source And more Screenies

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS