BSNES 0.021 released

Robert
    By Robert,

SNES emulator

2007-06-10 - bsnes v0.021 released

This is a maintainence release. I am mostly releasing this for the sake of the recently released Der Langrisser translation.

Changelog:

* Windows port can once again map joypads through the Input Configuration panel

* Using enter or spacebar to assign a key should no longer instantly map those keys

* F11 now toggles fullscreen mode

* Esc now toggles menu on and off (use F11+Esc combined to hide UI completely)

* Fixed a bug in King of Dragons (J, U, E), KOFF was not cleared during S-DSP power(), thanks to FitzRoy for the report, and blargg for assistance fixing the bug

* Fixed serious crashing error with File->Load on Linux/amd64 port

* Hopefully fixed min/max undefined error on GCC 4.2.0, but I am unable to test to verify

* Fixed many cast const char* to char* warnings for GCC 4.2.0, but some probably remain, as again, I am unable to test as I lack GCC 4.2.0

* Set XV_AUTO_COLORKEY to 1 for Video/Xv renderer. Should fix some video drivers where there was no output, especially after running mplayer, etc. Thanks to sinimas for the fix

* Added clear_video() to Video/Xv renderer. Green edges at the bottom and right sides of the video output are now gone, and unloading a ROM will clear video

I have finally figured out how to poll the keyboard status in real-time through Xorg: the XQueryKeymap function. I will be rewriting the Linux key capture system to use this, instead of capturing window key up / down messages through GTK+. This will finally allow me to completely abstract the UI from the hardware video, audio and input interfaces: a necessary step toward Linux joypad support.

News / Download

B-em v1.4a released

Robert
    By Robert,

BBC emulator

This fixes the problems with modes 3 and 6. However, due to licensing problems, FDI disc images are no longer supported.

>> Get it HERE.

Arculator 0.9a released

Robert
    By Robert,

Acorn Archimedes emulator

Only change is that FDI support has been removed for licensing reasons.

In other words, keep your existing version. But, if you really want to downgrade, get it HERE.

Extra M.A.M.E. 4.7 released

Robert
    By Robert,

Front End

Version 4.7 (June 10, 2007)

+ MAME 0115 compatible

+ gamelist was updated

+ transparent interface

+ minor interface changes

+ lng-files were updated

>> Get it HERE

Thanks to e-lation.net for the heads-up.

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS