BitComet 0.89 released

Robert
    By Robert,

BT client

v0.89 2007.06.01

GUI Improved: add "Hide this" to context menu of peer shared torrent list, no longer display the selected torrent files

GUI Improved: add "copy title" to context menu of peer shared torrent list, copy the title of selected torrent file to clipboard

GUI Improved: double click downloaded torrent file in peer shared torrent list to view corresponding task in task list

GUI Improved: new icon in my shared torrent file list to show the shared, but not downloaded torrent file

GUI Improved: peer shared torrent list will only refresh once when typing continuously in the filter edit box

GUI Improved: items in peer shared torrent list will keep selected when auto-refresh

GUI Improved: no torrent file will be displayed in shared torrent list in torrent file share disabled in perferences dialog

GUI Improved: the default number to show in the shared torrent list is set to "unlimit"

GUI Improved: new option of socket start interval(ms) in perferences dialog

GUI Bugfix: upload rate displays text error in task list if max upload rate of task is set

GUI Bugfix: operation to torrent will be misplaced after set filter to peer shared torrent list

GUI Bugfix: task number in history task list is not refreshed upon 0 clock at midnight

GUI Bugfix: "Open BC link" in file menu does not work if task summary pane is current active window

Core Bugfix: Share ratio of BT task is always 0 if only uploading without any downloading

>> Get it HERE.

DOSBox on PSP Patch 6-1-07

Mooney
    By Mooney,
    futaris wrote:

Thanks for the patch. I guess you're compiling this under windows/cygwin, since the directory names are backslash ("\") and not slash ("/"). Can you please use forward-slash in the future to make patching under linux easier?

Done. I've also posted a new binary to really fix the bad video mode problem. The clever solutions didn't seem to work well and were fragile so I just copy the whole frame to a GU-acceptable buffer. There'll be a performance hit but it will only affect those few games which use unusual video modes. Also, support for 640x480x16bit mode was added although I doubt that any games which use it will run well.

Source and Downloads: PS2Dev Release Thread

PSP Official Firmware 3.50 Released

Mooney
    By Mooney,
    The PSP® system software version 3.50 update includes the following:

* Network

o You can now connect a PSP® system to a PS3™ system via the Internet using [Remote Play].

o [Communication Settings] has been added as an option to the [Remote Play] menu.

o [RSS Channel Guide] has been added as a feature under [RSS Channel].

Source / Download / You can also update using the "Network Update" function your PSP.

As usual... Do NOT update if you still want to use homebrew!

NeonDS 0.0.4 released

Robert
    By Robert,

DS emulator

Changelog:

Implemented background alpha blending

Improved game compatibility

Support DirectInput joystick input

Support customize keyboard and joystick input map

Changelog / Download

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS