Hoxs64 v1.0.4.18 released

Robert
    By Robert,

Commodore 64 emulator

24 May 2007 v1.0.4.18

=====================

1) Minor adjustment to the VIC under-border background colour logic. The "1993" part of

"Totally Stoned 2" by Booze Design is now pixel exact as seen on a real C64C.

>> Get it HERE.

PSP-Devolution Released

Mooney
    By Mooney,

Shipping of the PSP-Devolution flashmod to resellers has begun!

There are two versions: One for TA-082 - TA-086 motherboards and one for TA-079 - TA-081 motherboards. The price most carriers have set for the device is $75 USD and will have it in stock around Monday, May 28.

Stores that will be carrying the PSP-Devolution:

US + Canada: FoundMy, Modchip Central, XBox-Modchips

Italy: Hardstore

Spain: Futura-Online, Tomachip

The installation manual has been updated, and programming software and drivers (USB Drivers x32 and x64) are now available for download.

http://psp-devolution.com/

Mame 0.115u2 related releases

[Review] Yu-Gi-Oh! GX: Tag Force

BlackKnight
    By BlackKnight,

yugiohgx-0.jpg

After a while off I decided to start reviewing again- here's my writeup on Yu-Gi-Oh! GX: Tag Force.

Yu-Gi-Oh! GX: Tag Force is the first game in the Yu-Gi-Oh! franchise to be released for the PSP. While other conversions of the curiously popular card game have suffered from poor presentation (World Championship 2007), or abridged rulesets (Forbidden Memories), Tag Force delivers a faithful and vibrant adaption and supports, as its namesake would suggest, tag duelling as well. Additionally, the plot follows the GX anime’s first season incredibly closely, offering both overt and subtle fan-service throughout. Although card animations are sparse, and despite the narrow scope of the game the sense of aimlessness is prevalent, this title can be squarely recommended to fans of the anime or of card games in general even though others should take the ‘rent-first’ approach.

Let me know what you think here. :thumbsup1:

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS