VGB 3.3 released

Robert
    By Robert,

Game Boy emulator (not free)

The Latest Virtual GameBoy Version is 3.3!

The builtin menu has been reorganized to fit the tiny GameBoy screen and got new options to record music in MIDI format, choose music and printer output files, etc. The debugger now always shows CPU registers and stack contents. VGB-Symbian has got the "fill-screen" scaling mode, optional frame rate display, and the ability to record in-game music a ringtones. Please note that the state save file format has changed, due to changes I made to the CPU emulation.

New in This Version

* Now only autorecognizing GameBoy hardware model when loading a new cartridge.

* Removed unused fields in the Z80 structure. State file format has changed!

* Now always showing registers, interrupts, and stack in the built-in debugger.

* Added -prnfile command line option.

* Rehashed built-in menu to stick more options into scarce screen space.

* Added built-in menu options to record MIDI soundtrack, hit MIDI drums on noise, choose soundtrack and printer output files.

* Added frame rate display option to VGB-Symbian.

* Added "fill screen" zoom option to VGB-Symbian.

* Added MIDI soundtrack logging to VGB-Symbian (saved into E:\Sounds and can be used as ringtones).

* Added "Save Printer Output" menu option to VGB-Windows.

* Added error messages to VGB-Windows.

News / Changelog

SavSender v1.1 released

Mooney
    By Mooney,

Dump/Write NDS EEPROM saves over Wifi

Well, I've just released version 1.1 of savsender on my website. This version supports writing the EEPROM, in addition to the regular dumping functions. I've tested this with both MKDS, SM64, and Brain Age, and it seems to work properly.

In addition, I've fixed the config file parsing so it'll deal with whitespace at the start and end of config lines. This should make Mac users happy, as it will now handle any line-ending style, as well as extra spaces, etc.

Enjoy!

Source / Downloads

R4 DS Firmware v1.09 released

Mooney
    By Mooney,
    Update R4 v1.09 kernel 2007-5-21

1 ) Optimization delete process;

2 ) Solve the 0991 issue;

3 ) Solve issue to some of the games without displays of icon and the title;

4 ) Support master switch of action replay cheat for real-time game (opening cheats by L+R+START+UP, temporaryly closing cheats by L+R+START+DOWN);

5 ) When cheats to the same game are in both the official database and the users database, users can choose to use the cheat in any database;

6 ) Solve the 1070 achiving issue;

7 ) Solve the 1085 issue;

8 ) Update Cheat code editor v1.01;

9 ) Released the list of cheats.

Source and Downloads: http://www.r4ds.com/download-en.htm

NeonDS v0.0.3 released

Mooney
    By Mooney,

NDS emulator for Windows

The site is in Japanese, so no changelog yet, but it seems to support sprites, BIOS, and screen rotation now.

Source / Download

Note: You may need d3dx9_31.dll to run the emulator.

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS