Smokeless Cigs!

Do these contain nicotine? I can't quite tell from the site... If they didn't, it would make these things interesting. Not that I think they would sell well, particularly..

But if it doesn't produce smoke, doesn't contain actual tobbacco, and doesn't contain nicotine, yet somehow feels like smoking a ciggarette, they might have some kind of miracle on their hands. The difficult part would be convincing people to switch.

Do these contain nicotine?  I can't quite tell from the site...  If they didn't, it would make these things interesting.  Not that I think they would sell well, particularly..

But if it doesn't produce smoke, doesn't contain actual tobbacco, and doesn't contain nicotine, yet somehow feels like smoking a ciggarette, they might have some kind of miracle on their hands.  The difficult part would be convincing people to switch.

I guess not..

The invention of the first smokeless "cigarette"  NicStic® avoids the pollutants developing when conventional smoking (tar, carcinogenic connections such as hydrazine, Chrysen, arsenic, cadmium, Benzapyren, formaldehyde, Nitrosamine among other things.)  and supplies the smoker excluding nicotine with the selected flavours, wished by it.

By the NicStic® > > a large approximation to normal smoking

* Retention of the form of the classical cigarette

* Retention of the usual filter mouthpiece

* Retention by the Inhalieren developing do good-ends heat feeling

* Retention of the tobacco taste by supply of most different flavours

Only which the NicStic® "is missing, is the annoying smoke "Zigarette!

And thus the NicStic® goes around Smoker those ever more sharply becoming smoker discrimination EN in public mechanisms, in the airplane, in restaurants or within the private and public sector.

Smokers can follow to their habit, without troubling or damage third.

I've been a slave to cigs for 12 years, and if this thing came to the USA I'd give it a try as a way to quit. gums and patches don't take care of the hand and mouth habits. I could see a patch and this working together to handle all the cravings.

Do these contain nicotine?  I can't quite tell from the site...  If they didn't, it would make these things interesting.  Not that I think they would sell well, particularly..

But if it doesn't produce smoke, doesn't contain actual tobbacco, and doesn't contain nicotine, yet somehow feels like smoking a ciggarette, they might have some kind of miracle on their hands.  The difficult part would be convincing people to switch.

yes they do actually, it sucks that the site is in another language and i hadta use google to translate, but they do have nicotine in them, just not smoke, and apparently, the heating mechanism inside them makes you feel like you're dragging smoke when you really aren;t.