what pc game should i get?

Jjangthekid

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That game advisor thing doesn't seem to be loading. Firefox says "Done" in the bottom left and I have an app that monitors\limits bandwidth usage, and firefox has no incoming/outgoing bandwidth usage.

Does it work in Firefox? Cause it doesn't seem like it for me.

PC games dont turn me on....

It's opposite with me, very rarely does a console game give me a stiffy.

That game advisor thing doesn't seem to be loading. Firefox says "Done" in the bottom left and I have an app that monitors\limits bandwidth usage, and firefox has no incoming/outgoing bandwidth usage.

Does it work in Firefox? Cause it doesn't seem like it for me.

Oh yeah...it only works in IE. That's the downside of it but I took the risk. :lol:

I didn't like FarCry very much. By no means is it a bad game, but I'm very happy I didn't pay for it or I would have been severely disappointed.

I paid for mine, but I got it used, so it wasn't that much of a financial loss. Besides, I really don't like downloading a DVD-ROM image off BitTorrent.

I didn't like FarCry very much. By no means is it a bad game, but I'm very happy I didn't pay for it or I would have been severely disappointed.

Out of curiosity, what didn't you like about it?

My guess is that's it quite easy to get yourself killed in tht game even on the Tourist difficulty level.

Out of curiosity, what didn't you like about it?

My guess is that's it quite easy to get yourself killed in tht game even on the Tourist difficulty level.

I've always hated the limiting of weapons in FPS games. I don't care if it adds more tactics to the game, I just don't find it fun. I also couldn't stand the game saving they implimented. I usually don't play games in long sittings so I need to be able to save wherever I want to. I might give the game another shot, only if they release a new patch (which will probably take another 5 months) that fixes the game saving during the Christmas break since I don't know what other games I'll have to play then.

I wouldn't have minded the difficulty if they had a proper save system.

Edited by GryphonKlaw