Naruto Movie on DVD and VHS in early 2005

Ryuken

anyway back on topic..

it has been so long since we waited, I mean the movie was shown on threatre in August 21, and now it's December, thats too long already :(

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i just wanna c if the snow ninja are kool or not and i want to c naruto and them with winter clothing

well for me, for the rignt price id buy it. of course, ill download it first....but man, to learn about kakashi in his ANBU days....thats jus mindblowing....

Yep, thats one of the big reasons we watch the Movie, seeing Kakashi in ANBU at the age of 17, oh and lets not forget how Kakashi got his sharingan in the first place, he will be playing a big role :(

i didn't know that they're gonna talk about kakashi in this movie but they're talknig about kakashi in the manga too ,well that's 1 more reason to watch the movie then

well for me, for the rignt price id buy it. of course, ill download it first....but man, to learn about kakashi in his ANBU days....thats jus mindblowing....

Yep, thats one of the big reasons we watch the Movie, seeing Kakashi in ANBU at the age of 17, oh and lets not forget how Kakashi got his sharingan in the first place, he will be playing a big role <_<

yes, its jus amazing...and if u ever think about it...Kakashi and Itachi are very much alike. especially with the ANBU thing as a teenager....o yeah, since we're on the topic of kakashi and anbu, i jus got naruto narutimate hero 2 for the ps2...and might i say...ANBU Kakashi is freakin badass... :afro:

and to the topic, i wonder if theres a site for pre-orders of this DVD...not to buy, jus to look hehe...