theories of DS capability

Mag

Theory 1: Ever thought of nintendo releasing a slimmer version of nDS ? similar to what GBA done with the GBA SP, although there are qualities on buying a SP (other than smaller and compact than the original gba), say one of the important feature they installed was the backlight and the use of charging, but is nDS capable of having something new ? after so much thinking, I really have doubts of what Nintendo willing to adapt more than the currency with the DS.. but nintendo isn't stupid enough to pull off a slimmer version of nDS without no add-on features (just like what they done with GB, when they produced GB pocket).

Theory 2: Noticed if you read the DS manual, and if you look into the elaboration of the battery, you would of notice this:

" Manual: The battery can be recharged approximately 500 times, but performance may decrease after repeated charges, depending on usage conditions such as temperature. (Optimal charging temperature is between 50 and 104 degrees Fahrenheit.) Battery life may also decrease over time. After 500 recharges, the battery may be only 70% of the battery life when new. "

^ I'm quite aware of this battery concerned, did this occur to the GBA SP as well ? I really hate buying new battery for DS after the abuse :thumbsd:

It it happens to every rechargable battery. Think about that when purchasing a PSP. You'll have to charge it more often, which will make the already short battery life plummet. Unless I'm mistaken and the PSP runs on normal batteries. In which case you'll have to shell out huge sums of money for batteries.

same tihng goes for all rechargable batteries and for me , by then time the battery die or w/e, i wouldn't be even playing it

Well, No Comment On THe Slimmer One, But Rechargeable Batteries Tend To Lose Their Charge Everytyme You Charge Them. But You Can Buy A Replacement Battery For THe SP.

First of all, GB Pocket had a bigger screen, to this day it still has the tallest screen, but not widest. They will probably re-release a DS with the movie player add onn thats coming out for the current one built in or something.

Secondly, GBA SP batterys work in the DS if you shave the little nubs off and are much cheaper, and that happens with all rechargable batteries so nothing new there.