XBOX 2 will be quite powerful...

Gryph

Damn it!! Did this thread just go from X-BOX 2 awsomeness to a battle between gc and sony? Ok, we already know the outcome, the majority love SONY!! There, back to more updateing on the X-Box 2 phenominom plz!!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

back on track...

I haven't even looked at the patent, or specs or anything like that. when the systems come out I'll make a decision on weather to go with microsoft, sony, nintendo or some combination of the 3. I don't love or hate one company over the other. as I've had consoles from all of them with the exeption of snk and 3do.

it really comes down to wich one is the most "moddable" so media is going to be a big factor for me.

Edited by garageink

lol, I guess we all know who one the battle of media last time (X-Box!) , DVD playback, Music recordable and playable , most games let you play custum playlists, and the reason that it had a 60MB hardrive, better then bu ying 15-30 doller 8 MB memory cards, but this time X-Box I heard wasnt going to put in a hardrive, maybe its true maybe its not.

and the reason that it had a 60MB hardrive, better then bu ying 15-30 doller 8 MB memory cards

it was only 8 gigs. Which was still more then enough for all ur saves and music. I never ever filled mine up even with all the xbox live dl content. Anyways yeah after you played the xbox and never had to worry about memory cards again... its so damn hard going back to memory cards. If the xbox 2 dosnt have some sort of internal storage then ill be rather turned off.... but i think its pretty clear a hd will be in it.

Having your own music and crap for game was kick ass... i just hope next time they make it so all games can use it. There was still a few games i just wished i could change the songs.

Xbox is a double edge sword because of the hdd. It supports great features yeah, but it also dabs into piracy.

microsoft had to know about the potential piracy when they included the hard drive, that is whey when the xbox came out they claimed no one could hack it, an d i think 2 weeks later someone did that. the next box will come in 3 flavors this time around with or without a hard drive or the pc version. the next gen console wars wont be about powerful systems cuz they all are gonna be stacked its gonna come down to the games , which is gonna be a lot of first party stuff cuz the 3rd party companies will be doing a lot of cross platform games. that 3rd party exclusive title stuff will prolly go the way fo the dino soon , since there is too much money to be made when doing cross platform stuff.

3rd party exclusive title stuff will prolly go the way fo the dino soon , since there is too much money to be made when doing cross platform stuff.

yep nothing stays excusive for long. just look at resident evil. or the GTA series.

I think, that all the good companies, (capcom, snk, the nintento and sega pllatforms) will all be owned by ethier microsoft or sony by the end of 2010, because microsoft and sony are killing all of our classics' there going to want to allie with ethier sony or microsoft just to stay alive!

Eventually , the guys that are making the great games, are going to die, because of money, I mean, think about it, if capcom makes a awsome 2d or even partial 3d fighting game, and bungie or microsoft comes out with a awsome EYE CANDY video game, capcom is getting hit, badly, because they wasted alot of money and got nothing in return, eventually dieing!