XBOX 2 will be quite powerful...

Gryph

Wolfenstian 3d (one of the first fps ever) had that back then when the game was being released for dos mission by mission (6 missions in total, each mission with at least 20 stages) , so yeah, it coulda been done before, but hey, originality is becoming harder and harder to grasp in this overwhelming world of rip off's!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ea has been doing something like that for a while with the sports games. the more ea sports games you have the more stuff is unlocked.

The Quest for Glory series had that and it was awesome. At then end of each game you could save your character and then upload it in the sequel to continue building up your character.

dude that series was teh bomb.

except i got bored of it when they turned it into a purely point and click game.

:(

1 and 2 are still teh bomb though ( i had quest for glory 1 on my box when it was still called hero's quest)

Excuse me, can someone explain to me what heroe's quest is?

This is horribly off topic but here's a link: http://www.vintage-sierra.com/qfg/qfg1.html

It's an old text input (but later point-click) adventure game released by Sierra.

The series is awesome. You get to create a character and then use him in the sequels.

Edited by GryphonKlaw

I still have the 3.5" and 5.25" floppies for Hero's Quest in mint condition box with all manuals and leaflets. :) I'm never getting rid of it.

flocking sweet man.

:(

dude, i wish i had taht, but all i have is a "ahem" borrowed copy on floppies.

hey did you finish the whole series?