Multiplayer internet support request

Hi, I would like to know if it would be possible to add Kaillera support to Chankast, especially for games such as marvel vs capcom 2; Just in case you dont know (which I doubt) the kaillera client (www.kaillera.com) is a.dll add on which many emulators such as ps1, nintendo 64, arcade (games like marvel vs capcom) and other emulators which already have the kaillera client support for up to 6 players, I am sure Chankast would get even even more popular with this multiplayer update through this simple, effective, small and yet easy to use providing great connections with very smalls chances of desyncronization. I hope that you can consider my request, congratulations for the great emu!

A Chankast user/fan

I don't really see the point in asking us about it, since I can safely say that no one here is working on Chankast. If the Chanka Team can implement such a feature in future releases, then you're in luck.

I wouldn't hold my breath though.

Wait for the next release and ask again then.

Edited by Agozer

You know, I wonder, shouldn't this person suggest this at the offical chankast fourm not the group that does the Minor, yet very useful and optimizal tools.

You know, I wonder, shouldn't this person suggest this at the offical chankast fourm not the group that does the Minor, yet very useful and optimizal tools.

A very good idea. :shootem: