Guys, help, my dream aint coming true!

Lucandrake

Looks like i'm going to take a trip to where ever agozer lives when i get some ...ah hell, i'll take a god damn trip when i'm not doing anything for the season.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We'll have a 1Emu group trip to the Land of Remedy and Nokia to have sex with emotionless cute programming chicks.

I wouldn't know about emotionless... No, I really wouldn't know anything about that.

We'll have a 1Emu group trip to the Land of Remedy and Nokia to have sex with emotionless cute programming chicks.

I wouldn't know about emotionless... No, I really wouldn't know anything about that.

Doesn't matter, were getting drunk anyways.

Doesn't matter, were getting drunk anyways.

Ah, in that case. :(

Wow, you all have officialy screwed up this thread..drunk emotionless women? Wtf mate? O well, damn, I just got back from the mall...and I was making a move on my friends friend, (there both gurls) and then out of no were the one I know for most of the year just gets in the middle and trys to seperate the two of us...I hate teenage drama..

Ravensoft one imo tells it the best. Hell the only why I'm ever gonna get noticed is when my mod is actually finished up and ready to disturbut after all the legal hassle.

But whose gonna stop ya, being a director and leader of a team is just one of my dreams.

And coming from someone who HAS to order people around just to get something done, even thought it's purely done just because we love the game and want to make an original story on it. It's ALOT of hardwork. And this is just from the mod-maker's prespective. Jesus, you know our progress? A whopping 4% overall. But in the end, it surely sometimes pay off. Take a look at the Red Orchestra guys. They developed a mod for ut2k3/4 and took the Make Something Unreal Contest #1! They deserve it for the amount of time they put their efforts, time and hearts into. $50,000 dollars and a free liscense to the UT2k4 engine for a retail game. Thats practically every major mod dev team's dream.