I have created Surround Sound Six point Two

Wizard

Alrite, I am sharing this wonderful feat of mine to everyone here because...Well, I said to a few guys on irc I'd post pics.

Short run down;

On irc, practically everyone knows my old speakers suck. The old rear speakers kicked the bucket but the front, and sub+center still works. Yesterday, I got a new pair of 4.1s. Using a Y Cable provided with my new set, I have created Surround Sound 6.2, of course it isn't really offical or anything, but it's a strange and amazing feat no less. I used my old speaker set as my middle and the sub+center as the back center. Combined with my new speaker set, I have created The Poor Man's 6.2 Surround Sound System. A few things before It is properly set, is I need a an extra powerbar.

Pics

The Front Sub+Center;

dsc003550qy.th.png

The Back Sub+Center with the "middle" right on top of it;

dsc003837us.th.png

Middle Left (temp place until I make adjustments to the cord) and Rear Right;

dsc003795hu.th.png

My Desk with the Front speakers

dsc003821lc.th.png

The lonesome Left Rear speaker

dsc003785gs.th.png

There you have it. The Poor Man's 6.2 Surround Sound System. Never coming into existance for you.

Am I computer/audio junkie or what ^_^

Next project: 7.5 Surround Sound.

LOL.

Sounds absolutly kick ass. My room shakes when both sides are on full, this sound system rivals my stereo system, which is only 2 speakers.

Those are unused plugs near the joystick, my lamp and clock radio are the only things that are hooked to that wall socket.

Some other shots I took are of my room. I got hard drives, video cards and mother boards, even whole computers around me. In a neat fasion. Behind my Matrix Reloaded poster, 2 monitors.

Edited by K`dash

I haven't gotten the time to place some of my former belongings away, but I'll take more pics of my room afterwards, I had to say goodbye to the camera, wasn't mine.

Three words...

K'Dash is rich.

That's all I had to say, by the way, how much did your IpoD cost you? If I ever took pictures of my room and computer the pictures would all be black considering my room has no electricty!