Matrix Online

L.S.D

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

No I havent played the game, remember , it comes out March 31!

Remember, there is such a thing called BETA testing. They just lifted the NDA with the beta testers today so they can talk about hush hush stuff like combat.

I hear it's ok, definitely different from other MMOGs.

Also, in other Matrix game news, a new single player one made my Shiny is going to come out later this year.

Set in the Matrix universe, THE MATRIX: PATH OF NEO will enable players to actually play as "Neo," the central character, and relive his most important and memorable scenarios from the complete film trilogy, including the original film, THE MATRIX. Throughout the game, the path the player takes to resolve each scenario and the resulting consequences will be scripted and directed by the Wachowski Brothers. The likenesses of all of the films' key actors - including Keanu Reeves ("Neo"), Laurence Fishburne ("Morpheus"), Carrie-Ann Moss ("Trinity), and Hugo Weaving ("Agent Smith") - will be featured in THE MATRIX: PATH OF NEO, which will also include footage from all three feature films, as well as THE ANIMATRIX.

I know two people on the 3DR forums who are in the beta and they say it's pretty fun.

But if Shiny's new Matrix game is as craptastic as the first one then I definitely won't bother with it. God Enter the Matrix sucked.

Someone on 4chan posted some info last week.

Apparently all the buildings and rooms are accessable(every single one I from what he said). He took some screenies, but they got bumped off /v/ now.

lol that blows, yes I already knew that the whole world was explorable, the 2nd sequal to part one had a bonus disc with behind the scenes info on matrix online. Anyways , I could get the beta easily, just need$30 and a credit card with sponsored adult...