Browse the web with PSP!

Inky

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK... taking pictures of screens is a bit tricky, but I took a couple. The first picture is just a nice clean shot of the screen with 1Emulation loaded up:

Pic #1

For those that don't have a PSP, the green light on the left is the wireless activity indicator and the light on the right is the power indicator.

But that picture is dark so it's hard to see the PSP. So here is a second pic with some light on the PSP:

Pic #2

Unfortunately the picture came out a bit blurry, but you can clearly see the PSP.

Edited by Thraxen

OK... taking pictures of screens is a bit tricky, but I took a couple.  The first picture is just a nice clean shot of the screen with 1Emulation loaded up:

Pic #1

For those that don't have a PSP, the green light on the left is wireless activity light and the light on the right is the power indicator.

But that picture is dark so it's hard to see the PSP.  So here is a second pic with some light on the PSP:

Pic #2

Unfortunately the picture came out a bit blurry, but you can clearly see the PSP.

Awesome, can you take a picture zoomed out so we can see the entire PSP and pic? The best place to go is in a bathroom where there is a lot of light and the light is white. :P

EDIT: I'm going to post this on the main page. :D

OK, the bathroom suggestion worked pretty good. The only problem is the PSP's screen is so dang shiny that you can see a bit of a reflection of the camera on the screen. I couldn't figure out how to prevent that. But here is the complete uncropped picture:

Pic #3

BTW, that logo in the upper left hand corner is the Wipeout logo. It stays up in the corner the whole time.

Edited by Thraxen

OK, the bathroom suggestion worked pretty good.  The only problem is the PSP's screen is so dang shiny that you can see a bit of a reflection of the camera on the screen.  I couldn't figure out how to prevent that.  But here is the complete uncropped picuture:

Pic #3

BTW, that logo in the upper left hand corner is the Wipeout logo.  It stays up in the corner the whole time.

You should try downloading something and tell us what happens. :P

OK... taking pictures of screens is a bit tricky, but I took a couple.  The first picture is just a nice clean shot of the screen with 1Emulation loaded up:

Pic #1

For those that don't have a PSP, the green light on the left is wireless activity light and the light on the right is the power indicator.

But that picture is dark so it's hard to see the PSP.  So here is a second pic with some light on the PSP:

Pic #2

Awesome, can you take a picture zoomed out so we can see the entire PSP and pic? The best place to go is in a bathroom where there is a lot of light and the light is white. :P

EDIT: I'm going to post this on the main page. :D

cool! since thraxen and I are like news posters and confirmers now can we get some E3 Tickets?

thraxen: good job man. how useable is it? does it load up at a decent speed? give us a little review.

the typical 4chan folk say;

Loads slowly, even though he's on broadband, could be because it isn't optimized enough yet for online browsing.

OK, the bathroom suggestion worked pretty good.  The only problem is the PSP's screen is so dang shiny that you can see a bit of a reflection of the camera on the screen.  I couldn't figure out how to prevent that.  But here is the complete uncropped picuture:

Pic #3

BTW, that logo in the upper left hand corner is the Wipeout logo.  It stays up in the corner the whole time.

You should try downloading something and tell us what happens. :P

yeah I wonder if you can d/l mp3's and video clips direct to the memory stick

Yeah, it does load slowly. I'm sure it was only meant to browse the Wipeout Pure downloads section.

The left shoulder button goes backward and the right goes forward like the arrows on your browser. The D-pad lets you scroll around pages and select buttons and text boxes. I'm going to see if I can make a post using the PSP....