wrestlemania 21 predictions

Inky

post your predictions here is the card last I heard

Raw Matches:

- World Heavyweight Championship: Triple H (Champion, with "The Nature Boy" Ric Flair) vs. Batista: I got Batista on this one.

- Money in the Bank Ladder Match: "Y2J" Chris Jericho vs. "The Crippler" Chris Benoit vs. Christian vs. Edge vs. Shelton Benjamin vs. Kane: hard choice since Edge Christian and Y2J are all ladder vets. I go with edge on this one just cuz jericho gets no love from the WWE

- Women's Championship: Trish Stratus (Champion) vs. Christy Hemme (with Lita): who cares.... uh trish should wipe the flore with this n00b, but lita could interfere

Smackdown Matches:

- World Wrestling Entertainment Championship: John "Bradshaw" Layfield (Champion) vs. John Cena: Cena

- One-on-One Match: "Latino Heat" Eddie Guerrero vs. Rey Mysterio: Guerrero

Cross-Brand Matches:

- Raw vs. Smackdown Match: "The Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels vs. Kurt Angle: could go either way. I predict this will be the show stealer. I'll take Michaels

- Raw vs. Smackdown Match: "The Legend Killer" Randy Orton vs. The Undertaker. Undertaker is not gonna lay down at mania for this kid. I expect an injury angle to get orton off tv for a while.

- Sumo Match: The Big Show vs. Akebono like the ladies match, who cares. but I can't see WWE having a non WWE star winning at mania so Big show is my pick.

according to the online results posting now I am 1 for 2

Rey VS Eddie = Rey wins

ladder match = Edge wins

2 for 3

Orton VS Taker = Taker wins.

3 for 4

Christy VS Trish = Trish wins

4 for 7

michaels VS Angle = Angle wins

Big show Vs Akebono = Akebono wins

JBL VS Cena = Cena wins

just the main event is left. Man I wish I could watch it. waiting for the internet report sucks

Edited by garageink

HHH VS Batista = Batista wins!

5 for 8 on predictions not bad! since the sumo match was so lame I don't count it. :P so 5 for 7.

I am glad to see cena and batista with the belts. hopefully they will be able to have good championchip runs

IMO, This year's Wrestlemaina was ok. Better then last year's. But doesn't match up with the few good ones.

I heard there are some upskirts and nipslip.

Catch any?

The upskirt was barely an upskirt at all during the Trish vs no name bitchthat looks hot, not hawt.

I heard there are some upskirts and nipslip.

Catch any?

The upskirt was barely an upskirt at all during the Trish vs no name bitchthat looks hot, not hawt.

I suspect so :P It is better than none. They have to do something to make the match interesting

Edited by L.S.D