PSP games RIPPED!

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

getting it to boot from a memory stick would be interesting. other then that I see these like cps3 roms, just for show and useless.

THis is actually not useless if you think of it, the first problem is how you could get the game of the media and since thats solved, now all it need is someone to look at it and try to emulate , as it is now possible to actually examine the files.

Must have killer protection though and also who wants 1gig rom type files on their pc for a game, its not practical but it gives new light in things like an actual psplus :P

It hit Yahoo news like, 11 minutes ago (of this posting, of ME posting this)

THis is actually not useless if you think of it, the first problem is how you could get the game of the media and since thats solved, now all it need is someone to look at it and try to emulate , as it is now possible to actually examine the files.

Must have killer protection though and also who wants 1gig rom type files on their pc for a game, its not practical but it gives new light in things like an actual psplus :P

none of what has been dumped is near 1gig. I can't find the numbers I came across but wipeout was around 200mb

now we need a way to burn them to umd or boot it up on a memory stick, btw does it seems like that with the PSP, no one care about the DS ? at least to me it does.

well this will be the 1st gen backup play...you will x-fer them to stick at high speed and probably launch a menu of.pfl files?...whatever the equivalent of.elfs are for the psp..

looks nice mem card prices will DROP quick if this goes down can you say BUY STOCK in mem card manufacturers!!??

sweet