Legal music downloads get cheaper

I simply refuse to pay for music unless it's a whole album that is decent. I'm sick and f'ing tired of these albums coming out that have 1 or 2 good songs on em, and the rest of the album is absolute garbage filler.

If it's a case of just 1 or 2 songs being good, I'm downloading.......and I'm NOT paying for it. If it's a whole good album, I buy it.

I might consider even buying these crap albums with the 1 or 2 good songs, if I wasn't having to pay $20 for a fuxing CD. Make it $5 and you may have yourself a sale.

Well that's why you buy the individual songs of servicies like iTunes and this Yahoo thing.

Complete waste of my time even signing up for a service like that just to download one or two songs. Even now I hardly have any music I've downloaded. I don't obtain much new(er) music, since almost all of it is crap these days, what I do, I generally buy.

I might buy a total of 5 songs in a year off one of those services, and maybe (and I stress MAYBE) 5 CDs in a year. Music just f**cking sucks for the most part now, too many 1 hit wonders and stupid fad artists like Britney Spears, that I can't understand how they even got a record deal in the first place :(