PSP and XBOX can talk to each other?

From psphacker

Connect your PSP to XBOX360?

Source: gamespot

What we heard: One of the features of the 360 that Microsoft has been touting is how it is a "digital entertainment" hub with USB 2.0 connectivity with devices like MP3 players and digital cameras. And since a memory stick-equipped PSP shows up as a hard drive, couldn't it also be connected to an Xbox 360? Apparently so. When demonstrating the Xbox 360 to Tom's Hardware Guide, Jeff Henshaw, the executive producer of Digital Entertainment for the Xbox, openly said it would work with a PSP. "Other console makers want to force you to buy brand 'S' memory and use a brand 'S' format to play on brand 'S' TVs," he told the site. "We just want things to work for the gamer and be as easy as possible." Also, according to the same article in Time magazine in which Microsoft chairman Bill Gates revealed that Halo 3 was launching around the same time as the PlayStation 3, "You can plug your iPod into the Xbox 360 and play songs off that too." Boss!

Bogus or not bogus?: Not bogus.

What would really suck about this, from Sony's standpoint, is if the PS3 couldn't interact with the PSP in any way. If your competitors crap can interact with another product of yours, but your product can't.......mmm I smell smoke. <_>

What would really suck about this, from Sony's standpoint, is if the PS3 couldn't interact with the PSP in any way. If your competitors crap can interact with another product of yours, but your product can't.......mmm I smell smoke. <_<

which sony products are common for

like what has been stated before

a lot of sony products serve their purpose and nothing more. That's what one of sony's main drawbacks is, the fact that their products aren't that interractive

so I doubt ps3 would be able to interact with the psp, but who knows, maybe they'll change their ways

Edited by Weirdy

Well, Sony is going to change their ways since the gaijen CEO has taken over. I read in BusinessWeek that Sony is going to cooperate with other companies so they don't shut anyone out.