Random News

Sega is making a 2D Hokuto no Ken fighter for the Atomiswave. 2 shots have surfaced from the loke test a few days ago at Ikebukuro. Release date is aimed for October

hnk023fr.th.jpg hnk037kq.th.jpg

So far only Kenshirou, Raou, Toki, Jagi, Shin, Rei and Yuda are selectable with 3 greyed out characters. Gameplay is around like XX and the game is high resolution (like XX but different style) but with better animations.

Capcom's Sengoku Basara which is going to be release on both sides has under gone a name change in the west and it is now called Devil Kings. All characters in the game are renamed so they aren't based on feudal Japan historical characters anymore.

Temco vs Ninjahacker case @ wired news.

11170184508011xm.th.jpg

^- new DS title thats in the making with those ladies from CLAMP doing art.

Slight reports that KOFXI will be hitting Japanese arcades this coming November and Nejibako this July. Also NamcoXCapcom will not be coming to the U.S. Not at all. Everyone at the Namco booth said "No."

Well most of you can cry now.

Slight reports that KOFXI will be hitting Japanese arcades this coming November and Nejibako this July. Also NamcoXCapcom will not be coming to the U.S. Not at all.  Everyone at the Namco booth said "No."

Well most of you can cry now.

T_T I sure am. namco is notorious for doing something like this. Well, to be more specific, Monolith Soft.

Sega is making a 2D Hokuto no Ken fighter for the Atomiswave. 2 shots have surfaced from the loke test a few days ago at Ikebukuro. Release date is aimed for October

COOL new 2D Hokuto no Ken fighter.

Nice news. K`dash kingoffightersng47.gif

I'm planning on aquiring the game on my trip if it isn't so expensive. And maybe a modded PS2 while i'm there.

That CLAMP game is based on an anime that's been fansubbed by AOne, if I remember correctly. Tsubababasomething Chronicles if I remember correctly. I watched about 2 minutes of it, spread over two episodes, and all I remember is weird fantasy characters in a modern/futuristic setting. Forgive me if it's some hugely popular otaku thing that I didn't know about.

That CLAMP game is based on an anime that's been fansubbed by AOne, if I remember correctly.  Tsubababasomething Chronicles if I remember correctly.  I watched about 2 minutes of it, spread over two episodes, and all I remember is weird fantasy characters in a modern/futuristic setting.  Forgive me if it's some hugely popular otaku thing that I didn't know about.

ah well, at least it isn't Chobits [pretty disturbing at the end when the dude falls in love with that female walking-computer (persocon)]

That CLAMP game is based on an anime that's been fansubbed by AOne, if I remember correctly.  Tsubababasomething Chronicles

Yep, Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles.