Har har news

I'm running out of names for names.

Siegfried, Nightmare, Kilik and Talim have bios have been added up at the offical site. Other pictures. (WTF Siegfried?)

Also 2 clearer pictures from the last SSTenka test has surfaced.

http://www.doblog.com/img/u41621/FI1409334_1E.jpg

http://www.doblog.com/img/u41621/FI1409334_2E.jpg

Also another SSTenka loketest is set for this month for the 28th and 29th.

And =O OUR AMERICAN VAs ARE ON STRIKE! OH NOES!

Doblog doesn't allow hotlinking it seems.

Nightmare's looks have improved and he has some new parasite/demon attached to his shoulder.

well, if the auto url crap was off, it would obviously be copy and paste into addy bar. Which no one seems to do if the pictures don't work via hotlink *points up*

well, if the auto url crap was off, it would obviously be copy and paste into addy bar. Which no one seems to do if the pictures don't work via hotlink *points up*

:) Don't worry, I saw them.

:) Don't worry, I saw them.

On that note. The art sucks! I wish they got Yuki to develop the game seeing how 5SP was a big success (other then the whole OMG ZENCORD issue) with fanboys and players. So far it's all Imoya.

Someone tell those whiney bitches that aren't talented enough to have a REAL acting job, to STFU.

Game prices are high enough that I resort to piracy for 75% of the games I want to play, sure.....make em even higher because you "want a piece of every game sold" and that number will jump to like 95% for me. DOLTS!