Gravediggers PARTY at Cemetery!

Alpha

You would think that they could leave a piece of chicken breast for your grandpa's grave? Well, they are eating it all themselves. The gravediggers need to celebrate a little. Yep, they are playing some Techno DJ Rips. They got their A1 Barbeque Sauce, rubbing it on chicken, beef, with guacomole and bacon.. and eating it! Drinks are on the house as well. Oh yeah, did you have a sibling in the cemetry? :banghead:

Oh well, he can at least smell the goodness and enjoy the music. :D:gossip:

BRUSSELS (Reuters) - The mourning parents of a traffic accident victim who visited their son's grave near Antwerp Friday evening were shocked to find the local gravediggers enjoying their annual barbecue at the graveyard.

Workers at the cemetery in Merksem had music playing and their children were running around near the graves, De Morgen newspaper said Wednesday.

The parents called the police. Antwerp city hall said it had never granted permission for such a party.

Gravedigger Willy Wouters told the daily the barbecue -- held yearly -- had never caused trouble before, as the cemetery used to close at five o'clock in the evening. Under new rules, it is open from sunrise until sunset.

"We understand we've hurt people. We did not realize that our barbecue shocked some people. It was the last time, we won't do it again," Wouters said.

Sounds like an awesome party. I can't wait till there is a grave RAVE.

I'd be there on the double. Graveyards are fun. Seriously. I don't find them menacing at all.

Sounds like an awesome party. I can't wait till there is a grave RAVE.

:gossip: bahahahhahahahahhaha!

imagine seeing ppl coming out of there on extacy having a bad trip! :D

ppl driving are gonna be thinking they're zombies or something :banghead:

maybe they'll play that "Monster Bash" song :P