Osmose 0-6-30 (Final) released!

Osmose is a Sega Master System emulator. This release is likely to be the last one.

Here is the final version of Osmose. I will be absent from October 2005, for more than one year, with no possibility to write a single line of code (*cough*). That why i do this final release. Writing this emu was really a funny experience, especially with the help of SMSPOWER guys :thumbsup1: Maybe will i continue its development when back, but nothing is sure. By the way, i think i have offer a decent open source linux/windows SMS emulator, but now it's time to switch to something else. Thanks for all with bug reports, suggestions, and especially Bertram, who wrote wxOsmose frontend.

What's new in Osmose 0-6-30:

-Corrected a major bug in paddle control emulation. Woody pop and other now have smooth displacement instead of discreet one. European paddle is not emulated. Please use -jap and -paddle option together.

-Corrected a few bugs in Windows version of the Frontend. Changed default value of region, removed 'show cmd line button' and modified command line generation.

-Modify Osmose to store its files into clean subdirectory, instead of all files into current path. Screenshots are saved into./screen directory, tiles into./tiles, sound capture into./snd and battery backed memory in./bbr directory.

-Bertram provided new wxOsmose version and debian packages. Thanks Bertram :P

-Corrected I/O emulation things in IOMapper. This should improve paddle emulation accuracy.

»» Official Site

»» Download Osmose+Frontend Now! [1Emulation Server]

Credits: Official Site