New respect for...

Wizard

Ok, not spammish, but more along the lines of an actual discussion of this song. While watching Chapelle show Wyclef Jean came on. I was about the change the channel mostly because I don't like his recent stuff lately. Then, I heard an acoustic version of a song called "If I Was President" and totally found it awesome.

It's from a Season 2 episode. So here it is, to share.

http://www.christiansfordean.info/Wyclef.html <- WATCH

Discuss.

Yes I also know most of you don't like rap etc etc etc, give it a shot, it's a acoustic son!

hey did you know dave chappel is in a mental hospital. its really flocked cause i wanna see more of him. i dont know why he is classified mental but if u have seen his show you would know why

hey did you know dave chappel is in a mental hospital. its really flocked cause i wanna see more of him. i dont know why he is classified mental but if u have seen his show you would know why

Yes, we knew.

Hey, did you know he wasn't in a mental hospital? That was just some rumors started by Entertainment Weekly.