my summerslam prediction

Inky

he was cool when Paul Bearer was his manager

btw, was Ted Dibiase's Undertaker Kane?

WTF are you talking about? :thumbsup1::banghead:

I like your prediction, Inky but I think Michael will win this one.

Just like the Rock win over Hogan (the best Icon Vs Icon, where people actually boo Rocky :naughty: )

in SummerSlam 94' there was a match between Undertaker vs. Undertaker

one was Paul Bearer's Undertaker and the other was Ted Dibiase's Undertaker

one of them was definetly Mark Calloway, but the other one didn't talk much

so I suspect it's Kane

just how Kane was also the Fake Diesel

you are correct, kane did play the fake undertaker as well as the fake deisel. as well as issac yankem DDS. The twin towers were the bomb back in the day, wrestling needs the characters and charisma of back in the day with some of the newer action thats not water down much like on the indy circuit. thats why i give TNA as much credit they try not to water down their action too much, but most of their guys mic skill suck arste.

if dreams came true Scott Hall would come out with hogan and get on the mike before the match "Hey Yo, it's survey time......"

I really miss early NWO era Scott Hall.

i miss the nwo  before almost everyone in WCW became s member of some sort of n.w.o or nwo black  or LWO

yeah I am talking about when it was just hall nash & hogan. and maybe scott norton and bagwell. those were the days. it got stupid when there was nwo white and nwo red along with lwo and hall was on his own...bleh.

I did like when Hall and Giant were a tagteam and they came to the ring drinking and smoking. lol giant would choke slam someone, light a smoke and put his foot on the dudes chest for teh pin. I loved that.

I was never a big fan of teh razor ramone and diamond studd gimmicks even though they were still basicly just scott hall