Snatcher for Sega CD

Hey there,

Just wanted to let you know about an auction on ebay for my sealed copy of Snatcher for Sega CD. This game was created by Hideo Kojima, creator of Metal Gear Solid and it's next to impossible to find a sealed copy of this game. It's a once in a lifetime auction.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

Seems like an awesome community here. Thought everyone might enjoy talking about this classic game in this thread or maybe some similar classic games. Ever play the game?

Thanks a bunch

I'm just curious: Are you THE Gillian Seed from the HongFire Anime Network? If you are, you are more than welcome. If you aren't, you are still very welcome, so don't feel bad. <_>

To stay on topic, yes, I've played Snatcher and it is the definite game to have in one's Sega CD collection. Unfortunately, I don't own the system anymore.

I'm just curious: Are you THE Gillian Seed from the HongFire Anime Network? If you are, you are more than welcome. If you aren't, you are still very welcome, so don't feel bad. B)

To stay on topic, yes, I've played Snatcher and it is the definite game to have in one's Sega CD collection. Unfortunately, I don't own the system anymore.

True but that doesn't mean its not playable <_<

Well i've played it once when i was 11 or 12yrs. didn't quite understand it at the time. but overall watching my friend play it. i would say it was a good game. too bad its very difficult to find.

Also im not much of an ebay auction type of guy. <_<

I'm just curious: Are you THE Gillian Seed from the HongFire Anime Network? If you are, you are more than welcome. If you aren't, you are still very welcome, so don't feel bad. <_<

Better be <_<!

I for one would love to buy this game, thru any means nescessary, HEY ! Who doesn't need their kidneys? Anyone?