GTA Killer?

Shibathedog

Microsoft is going to have a new game coming out for the Xbox 360 Called Saint's Row. Its supposed to be like GTA, but alot more realistic, but still with the arcade-type-feel. (Maybe not arcade, but non realistic is what makes it fun feel) Theres supposed to be alot of ways to customize things, like your car and how you look, and it looks like it might be pretty good.

Do you think this will actually be able to compete with GTA? Or do you think its going to be another Driver3/The Getaway?

heres an IGN article

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/649/649707p1.html

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I cant wait untill Rockstar does a Next-Gen GTA, The problem with GTA games has always been the graphics and the low amount of system memory availble on current gen systems holding them back, The next couple GTA games are going to be fricken awesome.

That also means, when they port it to PC, they have something better to port from, which means better PC GTAs too :P

They need to make GTALondon 1969. I'd buy that. Better yet, if thats the Next-Gen GTA, and they have all the stuff that made London 1969 awesome, I'll buy it regardless of the system it's on.

yeah, that one was awesome.

I still cant figure out why you cant get Oil slicks, machine guns, mines, and all that other sweet stuff on your car like you could on GTA2 on the newer ones.

That was so sweet in GTA2 where if you had mines, and a cop was chasing after you, just lay a mine and he wouldnt have time to turn and BOOM!!!