Update of various emus for MacOS

Robert

It has been necessary for me to alter the Emulator Enhancer interface somewhat for Xcode compatibility, with the unfortunate side effect of requiring me to update every single emulator I maintain. Since these changes were made, I have had only limited spare time for development work, and as such no more work has been done on porting to Xcode. This is not a situation I expect to change for the forseeable future. Rather than sit on some pretty major improvements that users could be enjoying, I have decided to release new updates today. The significant changes are as follows:

* Several bug fixes in the emulator shell code.

* Roughly a fifty percent performance increase in Nestopia, which is now in sync with the latest version for PC.

* Preliminary sound emulation in Oswan.

* Major update to KiGB, bringing it in sync with the latest version for PC.

* Major update to TGEmu, bringing with it improved compatibility. Note that this release should be considered beta quality.

* Joystick support has been fixed in Arnold.

* Mugrat is now compatible with Atarisoft games.

So just to reiterate, updates are available for Arnold, Boycott Advance, Emulator Enhancer, fMSX, Frodo, Generator, Genesis Plus, Handy, Horizon, Jum52, KiGB, MO5, Modeler, Mugrat, Neopocott, Nestopia, O2Em, Oric, Oswan, Rainbow, RockNES, SimCoupe, SMS Plus, TEO, TGEmu, Thom, Vecx, and ViBE. Whew.

>> Get the emulators HERE (Note: You must use Firefox browser)

Credits: AEP Emulation for the heads-up.