MAMEoX128 Plus! Updated for XBOX

Alpha

Sammaz PM'd me this update here on 1Emulation forums yesterday. I apologize I got to it a little late.

ver 20051002:

1. Added Jaleco Rock'n series (rockn1 / rockn2 / rockn3 / rockn4 / rocknms)

2. Fixed player number always 4 in the MAMEoX launcher

3. Change to 3 aspect ratio mode, added stretch display mode for the ppl who dont like the correct aspect ratio(ex. 384x224 for cps games) but the 4:3 full screen.

4. Added SoftDisplayFilter and FlickerFilter code in MAMEoX launcher (the flicker filter and soften settings in the option now affect the launcher too)

5. Changed scancount in CPS2 drivers (this fix the felicia icon flicker problem in Darkstalkers)

6. Updated ddenlovr.c (added mjreach1/mjchuuka/hkagerou/rongrngg/animaljr, and hanakanz playable now, for some reason mjchuuka works but only sound no graphic)

7. Added regenerate driver list option in the start menu (disable VSYNC before regenerate driver list, or the regenerating will be really slow)

8. Added xbox led color option

9. Added new option page(misc options, right now there is only one option on this page: led color)

10. Added 6 new IGS games supported in MAME0.97u7 (lhb / chindrag / chugokur / chmplst2 / xymg / grtwall)

11. Added Tetris the Absolute The Grand Master 2 and TGM2+

12. Cleaned code and some other changes

NOTE:

This is still a wip version, so there may be bugs.

Delete your MAMEoX save at msdash (or use the regenerate driver list option in the start menu) *AND* the cfg directory in MAMEoX folder(no need to do this if you already did this when updating to ver.20050726) before you install this version!

»» Thread in XBOX Forum