Darn...

Shibathedog

Well, even though im really super excited, and was planning on getting it release day, turns out i only have 200 dollar spending cash.

Falls short of 400, for Xbox 360.

Hmmm, very dissapointed, should i trade in my old systems and such and get it? I was kinda looking foward to finally modding my Xbox though...

Well, even though im really super excited, and was planning on getting it release day, turns out i only have 200 dollar spending cash.

Falls short of 400, for Xbox 360.

Hmmm, very dissapointed, should i trade in my old systems and such and get it? I was kinda looking foward to finally modding my Xbox though...

Even if you had the money, good luck getting your hands on one at almost every place that'll be selling em, without a pre-order. Alot of people who placed pre-orders won't even be getting one due to shortages in stock on release day.

Most major retailers are estimating that anyone without a pre-order already placed, won't be able to get their hands on one until at least January, and they aren't taking more pre-orders either.

the only bad part is that rumors of microsoft making the shortage on purpose for what reasons i dunno why. prolly just to have some sort of sell out in minutes tag or something. since i know i wont get one for the holidays i will be putting that cash towards a PS3.

bestbuy walmart and target don't take preorders. so camping out one of those stores could net you a 360. check my post for the unit count for all US bestbuy stores.

Gryph if you get one and I don't I may take it off your hands with a finders fee of course :P