WWE Announces New Drug Policy!

Alpha

Probably due to Eddie's recent death and the suspension of Eugene because of abusing prescription drugs and possibly steriods...

In a joint meeting today with the RAW and SmackDown rosters in the United Kingdom, in Sheffield, Vince McMahon announced that within the next several weeks, a new drug testing policy will be implemented in which performance enhancing drugs, such as steroids, etc., recreational drugs, as well as abuse of prescription drugs will be banned.

In addition to the new drug testing procedure, there will also be an emphasis on cardiovascular examinations.

The specifics of the drug policy will be announced over the next several weeks. More details to follow. Check with WWE.com for the latest information.

Click here to watch the meeting.

I'd say it's about time time before the FBI rolls over Vince's ass. :)

their old policy was much like other pro sports.

"don't do it, but we're not gonna do much to stop you unless you fall in our lap with a needle in your butt."

I think they should require useage of steroids. Maybe then I'd actually watch wrestling.

those were the glory days. the 80's when vince was personally injecting hogan and warrior.

Edited by garageink