VIPGamer.net

Lucandrake

Hello. My name is Alexis Savvides, and i am about to open a new site, VipGamer.net. I am looking for some staff 10-15 people to post reviews, news about new games etc. I also need 3-5 people with good internet speed, to download/upload files that i will tell them. What do you get. I offer each poster a subdomain, 100mb server, email alias, site recognition and in future maybe possible payment.

Extra andvantages for uploaders. Free downloading from fileshack.com with mercury = max speed possible, that means up to 100mb per minute (and more according to your internet speed. Well for applications post here, or email me/msn messenger talk to me at drviruz@hotmail.com

He is a good friend of mine, you already saw the offer, this topic is meant for those that I have seen here since I have joined this community. Also GameCop, Alex said that he can put up 1emulation on the side of the front page, we are asking permission to do this, and if you would do the same for us.

And you might want to try registering a domain name BEFORE you go telling people thats what it's going to be.

#1 Someone could see this and easily go and park the domain name so you can't have it. I did a WHOIS, and it's not registered to anyone right now.

#2 It could be registered already, VIPGamers.net is.

Here is the preview

Also he is working on getting everything to work as quickly as possible.

Edit: Cinder, this is a first time for both of us, obviously we will both do mistakes, fortunately we will learn a long the way, thank you for the advice.

Edited by Drake

I hope that "preview" gets a massive facelift, or at least that other skins are available and that one isn't the default. It screams Half Life 2 fansite.

Indeed, if the preview doesn't get a major recall, then sorry Drake. :)

Sorry, RL today was very hectic...... I'll talk to him about the layout of the web site, and check out any other things I should put a lot of thought into, I'll post back here when I am done with everything that I can possibly think of.

ive been wanting to start up a gaming site for so long, but havent had the chance, So instead, i think id be interested in joining up.

I would also be interested in uploading, I think i could do all of what you asked for.

The only thing is, I dont like to review games untill ive 100% completed them, which i feel is a fair rule.