What a damn headache!

Alpha

I was talking to a friend of mine on my cellphone for about 30 minutes and it was literally getting unbearable to speak with him. After 15 minutes I put my phone on speaker, didn't help at all. I even had the phone 2-3 feet away from my head. I got a terrible headache and I feel that whenever I put my cellphone close to my head, it's like buzzing radiation in my brain. I don't see how cellphones can't cause cancer of the brain. I also had the same problem with my previous cellphone. I finally had to tell him to call me back in an hour.

I think I'll go have some Extra Strength Tylenol, problem is that it has a tendency to cause liver failure too. :P

Oh well, so is it only me who has the weak skull? :clapping:

no, not really. I just hate talking on the phone for more than 5 mins, then comes the headache :P

thought about the 50 calibur asprin, but then I'd feel like I'd be doing the person on the other side a favor, so no

Thats "Suffering AND Disease"

Oh and just because that link says a study shows Tylenol is the leading cause of liver disease, doesn't make it true. How many "studies" do you think have said cell phones cause brain cancer.

If that were true, the sheer ammount of time I (And pretty much everyone in todays world) spend in an EMF (Like 90% of my day!) caused by electronics in general, we'd all be dying of "Cancer of the everything"

Psshaw!

Oh btw, Tinfoil causes Alzheimers. :P So put your tinfoil hat on, and you won't remember getting brain cancer. Eheheehee!

there's many studies pointing that cellphone cause cancer but there's also a lot of studies the prove other wise, so right now i don't really care about using cellphones for a long period of time

there's many studies pointing that cellphone cause cancer but there's also a lot of studies the prove other wise, so right now i don't really care about using cellphones for a long period of time

Theres lots of studies proving everything. From the use of tinfoil (aka Aluminum Foil) causing alzheimers, to eating cookies causes your ears to grow long and pointy. Anything you can dream up, I bet you can find on Google, and if you can't find a funded study done on it........you can bet you'll find a bunch of topics by people who believe in it.

Theres lots of studies proving everything. From the use of tinfoil (aka Aluminum Foil) causing alzheimers, to eating cookies causes your ears to grow long and pointy. Anything you can dream up, I bet you can find on Google, and if you can't find a funded study done on it........you can bet you'll find a bunch of topics by people who believe in it.

so true, that's y i don't know what to believe

You got me good there partner. You are correct, and even if cellphones don't cause cancer, I'd like to know why they cause headaches everytime I use one.

You got me good there partner. You are correct, and even if cellphones don't cause cancer, I'd like to know why they cause headaches everytime I use one.

I'm not saying they don't. But to actually reference all these things, and have them be at the forefront of your thoughts when using them......you are fearful on some scale, of everyday things that you shouldn't be. There are side effects to eating too much of your favourite food, but you still eat it often don't you? We all know what the truly harmful things in life are, such as drugs and alcohol for example.

yoda4.jpg