This game is brilliant

someboddy

http://g1.acid-play.com/download/1f7c2908/...%20building.lzh

This game is in Japanese, so here are the keys(at least the ones I found)

left/right - move left/right(dahh)

up - jump(dahh again)

down - defend(uses the pink meter)

z - slash

X - super slash(only when the yellow metter is full and flashing)

The gray parts can be destroyed with a single slash;

Here's a little guide I came up with with the 3-4 hours of game play experience I got.

Block - Try your best to block in air, it will make you reach the ground faster so that you can jump up again and brake off half the building faster (you know, going up while braking the building at the same time). Blocking on ground will stop the comb, blocking in air won't.

Slice - If you can find a trail of gray cement, move to it, it'll brake the building faster, i find that constantly pressing Z also helps out. If your afraid just block and slice, then when next block falls, block and slice again until your ready to jump up again.

Super Slice - There's two ways of using this

1. More points, just combo off one building, wait 2 seconds, release to brake an entirely new building, watch out though, since then next building will come in twice as fast, use air block to stop this with more effect and less risk of loosing a heart.

2.Protection - Save it until you really need it, if you broke off a lot of blocks, then the next building might come in a little faster then usual, use air block to stop this with more effect and less risk of loosing a heart.

My strategy - The first few buildings, I'll just air block, then jump up and slice through, land, air block and slice through again, super slicing for points. I was able to get 154 combo in the first 30-40 seconds of game play doing this.

Game in general - Every time you destroy a building, another one with more blocks fall down (I'll check how many increase in a later date), also they fall down faster the more you destroy (makes the game feel as if there's an endless amount of buildings falling down through a hole that opens and closes every few seconds).

Hope this helps out a few of the ones just downloading it right now, if anyone cares to correct my english please do so.

Edited by Drake