New MP3 Player

yeah, i got myself really into mobile video for awhile, but then i realized it was costing me more than upgrading my home theatre system, and the screens are....tiny

Watching movies on my PDA was cool for boring classes though

My friend got a lyra, it wasnt bad, its made my RCA, so its not the best, but it wasnt bad.

I agree with PSPs and PDAs being the best for mobile video, easy as heck to support more formats, but memory for them is expensive as hell, and im not gonna go out and buy UMD movies.

Those prices where probably horrible because amazon doesnt like to sell apple products for cheap for some reason, i buy alot from them though i like them. If your ever looking for saturn/Dreancast/Sega CD games look there :P

i have a gift card for best buy and some cash, so im pretty much stuck to what best buy has, and im probably going to try and get more memory for my dollar

They ALL suck for video IMO. Where do any of them state what formats they support? They don't because you have to re-encode your crap to the single format each of them probably supports.

If I can't just slap whatever I have on there (DivX, XviD etc), forget it..........POS.

Oh and FLAC and OGG Vorbis will never be a standard, so forget about mainstream hardware support for it. Never happen, you'll only see partial market support, forever.