Stupid Logitech pad won't work with J2K, pls help

NamelessMC

Okay so I have a Logitech Dual Action USB gamepad.

I've installed all the characters, screenpack, stages and all that.

One problem though. Logitech's gamepad has a really REALLY crappy driver that doesn't allow you to disable the joystick and make the directional pad the primary direction thingy.

So I'm forced to use the joystick. The problem is, not only does the joystick incredibly suck, but on J2K (Newest English version), it's not picking up the right side of my axis. So I can't press the direction right, at all.

Every other key and function works fine.

Does anyone know of an alternative program to keyboard map USB game functions, or would I be better off using Mugen DOS?

Btw, I'm on Windows XP and there are NO new drivers on Logitech.com. when you search for drivers, it straight out tells you "No drivers for XP users, plug and play drivers for Windows XP are compatible" which is BS, if you ask me.

That's what I get for thinking Logitech is a good company, never buying anything from them again. 8)

• 8 months later...

I am having this same problem. I've tried everything I found possible and looked for a solution everywhere on the internet to make the D-Pad to work instead of a fixed analog.

Since this post was created back in January, as anyone found a way to fix our Logitech gamepads??