Underworld : Evolution

Lucandrake

If your into mk style fight scenes (games not movies), then go watch this movie. The movie advances the story plot a bit more also from the first one. O, and main character is a hot sexy moma.

At the end of the movie, jenine (I think thats how you spell it), gets struck in her stomach with one of the lord vampires wings, while there is a helicopter with it's blade running behind the lord vamp, she then brakes it off, pulls it out of her, and sticks it into his skull, pushing him into the blades with blood everywere, everyone in the theaters (even little kids) claped during this scene

I guess. Well, I saw it last night. Kate in black leather is hot. The sex scene is hot. The action is good. But apart from that, it just felt abit B grade and dodgy to me. But I didn't like the first film either.

I did like the scene where Kate takes on the soldiers.

I guess. Well, I saw it last night. Kate in black leather is hot. The sex scene is hot. The action is good. But apart from that, it just felt abit B grade and dodgy to me. But I didn't like the first film either.

I did like the scene where Kate takes on the soldiers.

I agree with everything. Including all comments about Kate.