Microsoft: Origami

What do you think?

Game spot has under rumor control that it will be revealed tomorrow (March 2nd).Well, if this is true, I honestly don't see it going no were, at least gaming wise. Media player wise (which is what sony did and look at them draging along with ds blowing them out of the park) its pretty awesome. Other then that, its to big for me to fit in my pocket, probably my book bag, but then whats the point if I can't hide the headset?

i'm waiting to see what's so great about it

Edited by Ryuken

What do you think? 

Game spot has under rumor control that it will be revealed tomorrow (March 2nd).Well, if this is true, I honestly don't see it going no were, at least gaming wise. Media player wise (which is what sony did and look at them draging along with ds blowing them out of the park) its pretty awesome. Other then that, its to big for me to fit in my pocket, probably my book bag, but then whats the point if I can't hide the headset?

Sony is dragging Nintendo around a leash with their PSP?

I guess the sold out sales of the DS in Japan say otherwise.

I see this as just another awesome PDA pretty much. I own a PDA and they are cool, i have 3D games and everything on mine and its a great media player, browses the web and everything, but i dunno i just wouldnt really use it as a main gaming device.

Looks cool though, if i didnt already have a PDA i would prolly get it.

That looks strikingly similar to this Dualcore computer, which is good because it has 2 processers (As the name implies). A 400mhz mobile processer for light tasks such as browsing the web, and a 1.5ghz laptop chip that runs Windows XP for more intensive jobs like PowerPoint presentations. To conserve battery power, the individual processors don’t run when they’re not in use. I think it sounds cool, even at $1,500. :D

It looks okay, but...does it run CS?

Learn more on...yesterday? What time zone are they in? I was hoping to find out what it actually does, and instead it asks me if I know what it does. Now I am sad. It appears to be an oversized DS/MP3 player that doesn't have any gaming capabilities. Honestly, it would have to do a fair amount of work if I'm going to lug around something that bulky.

Edited by OverlordMondo